Nearest Metro Station : Raja Nahar Singh
Parking available in front of the main gate of the Waterpark.
Parking Charges : Four Wheeler = 50, Two wheeler = 20.
Address : Main Mathura Road, Behind Royal Villa Banquet Hall, Village Sikri, Faridabad Haryana 121004.
Timing : 10:00 am to 7:00 pm Daily.
Activities and rides available : Multi racer slide, Wave pool, Cyclone ride, Family slide, Twister slide, Animal showers, Rain bow showers, Water Guns, Bucket showers, Water Guns, Kiddie slides. Multi Lane mat type racer.
For Kids in the age group of 1-5 years, there is a Kids Pool consisting of a Frog Slide and different types of toys and showers where the Kids can ride and float.
Shallow Pool with Mushroom showers, Bucket showers, Water Guns and Kiddie slides.
Other activities available :
- Corporate Get-together
- Kitty Party
- Water Park
- Amusement Park
- Rain Dance
- Conference Facility etc.
FFUNMAX Water Park Ticket Pricing
|Ticket Pricing||Monday to Friday||Sat. Sun. and Holidays|
|Child (3 feet)||Free||Free|
|Child (4 feet)||500 Rs.||550 Rs.|
|Child/Adult (4 feet)||650 Rs.||700 Rs.|
|Stag Entry(Gents/Boys)||750 Rs.||850 Rs.|
|Senior Citizen(Above 60 years)||500 Rs.||550 Rs.|
FFUNMAX Costume Compulsory Price List
|Items||Charges (In Rupees)||Security (In Rupees)|
Note : Online Booking is not available at the FFUNMAX Water Park.
Facilities at the FFUNMAX Water Park Faridabad
- Camera, Photo and Video Policy
- Catering Outlets
- Changing Rooms
- First-Aid Facilities
Safety Instructions by FFUNMAX
- Please read all the safety guidelines and signs including the full pools Safety guidelines, please also follow the lifeguards’ instructions.
- In the interests of health and safety and in order to prevent possible spoiling, jewellery should not be worn in the pools, or on the slides.
- Always keep an eye on your children, they are still your responsibility, lifeguards cannot watch every single Guest in the Waterpark.
- Ffunmax Waterpark, including all surrounding areas, foyers and changing facilities, will be wet underfoot, please therefore ensure that you are always aware of your surroundings and use handrails where available e.g. stairways and ramps, strictly no running.
- For your safety, do not ride on slides if you have any disabilities, impairments or if you are pregnant. N.B. by the very nature of slide riding (especially if you do not follow all safety information), you may get bumped around or come off your tube. Sandcastle Waterpark therefore does not accept liability for injury caused by non-negligent acts.
- Children who are weak or do not know swimming must wear, as a minimum, double chambered armbands.
- Babies should only be taken into the water for very short time periods e.g. 5-10 minutes. Very young babies should not be taken into the water.
- Please ensure babies and young children who have not been toilet trained wear swim nappies. Babies and young children suffering from diarrhoea should be kept out of the water.
- To help keep our pool water clean, please ensure you have a pre-swim shower.
- All riders, especially younger children, must be capable of holding on to their tube and must have the strength to keep their bottoms off the slide surface to prevent injury.
- To avoid injury, riders must be able to move their bodies in all planes of motion and accept the inherent risks in slide riding.